Helene has over 20 years of experience treating spine and joint problems. She has worked extensively with orthopaedic patients and has specialist expertise in treating sports injuries.
- Sports injuries
- Arthritis, spine and joint pain
- Orthopaedic and surgical procedures including joint replacements
- Practical solutions offered to manage acute and persistent problems
- "Prehabilitiation" ie preparation for surgery
- Post-operative physiotherapy to faciliate return to full function
A variety of manual therapy techniques, electrotherapy, taping and exercise rehabilitation are all utilised to treat your problem. Sometimes all that is required is an honest opinion and some advice. Helene prides herself on taking the time to ensure patients fully understand their condition, and have the opportunity to ask questions and be fully involved in their treatment.
Pilates can be integrated into a tailored rehabilitation programme as Helene is an APPI qualified instructor (APPI).