Thank you for visiting my website and reading about Achilles Heal. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I am currently unable to take on any new clients. Many thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing you again when "normal service" resumes. Helene
Helene prides herself on taking the time to ensure patients fully understand their condition, and have the opportunity to ask questions and be fully involved in their treatment.
Paediatric Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy is a specialist area of Physiotherapy which involves the diagnosis and treatment of problems in children and adolescents aged 0-18 years of age.
- Sports injuries.
- Arthritic and orthopaedic conditions.
- Practical solutions offered to manage acute and persistent problems.
- Advice on rehabilitation and return to activity
The treatment process
- Assessment: find the source of the pain.
- Diagnosis: determine the cause of the muscular, joint or nerve problem.
- Treatment: includes soft tissue techniques, joint mobilisations, muscle energy techniques and exercise rehabilitation.
- Prevention: bespoke rehabilitation programmes and fitness regimes.